Are You Called to be a Foster Parent?
We believe God has prepared the hearts of those called to provide foster care. The following questions may help you understand whether beginning the journey with Christian Heritage is right for you:
- Are you willing to share the love of Jesus Christ with children who are hurting?
- Are you willing to understand children on their level in order to support them?
- Are you open to the emotional ups and downs you will face caring for these children?
- Are you willing to create a positive relationship with the biological parents?
- Are you able to support the goal of family reunification?
- Are you able to transport children to and from appointments (i.e. permanency meetings, court, family visitation, therapy, etc.)?
Our foster parents are an amazing group of families—ranging from those who have children at home to singles and empty nesters—all with open loving hearts, safe and secure homes, strong Christian faith, and the ability to provide compassionate care for children in need.
Does this sound like you? If you answered yes to these questions, we invite you to contact us by clicking here. Regardless of where you are in the process, we would love to speak with you and answer any questions you may have.