Why Christian Heritage?
Deciding to provide foster care is an important decision. Finding an organization that matches your spiritual values while providing the support you need is just as important.
- As a Christian organization, we want you to share the love of Jesus Christ with these children.
- Our experienced trainers will equip you for foster care in a relaxed, Christ-centered environment.
- You will receive 24-hour support from our knowledgeable and caring Foster Care Specialists.
- We are just as concerned about you and your family as we are about the child placed in your home. You can decide whether a potential placement is right for your home without feeling pressured.
- You can share your experiences and learn from others in our ongoing foster parent support groups.
- We are committed to serving children and families with love, care, professionalism, and a deep respect for each individual’s personal story.
Christian Heritage has been a pillar of compassion and ministry to Nebraska’s youth since 1980. We have offices in Lincoln, Kearney and Omaha—each dedicated to our mission: Offering Hope to Children and Families.
Whether you feel called to foster care or would simply like more information about foster care through Christian Heritage, we invite you to contact us for more information.