A Foster Parent's Journey
- Step 1: Pray We believe foster care is a calling.
- Step 2: Contact Us Whether you know in your heart that foster care is your calling or simply would like to learn more about foster care, we are here to help.
- Step 3: Home Visit We will schedule a home visit to get to know you and answer any questions you have about foster care.
- Step 4: Training Attend our foster care training class and become licensed.
- Step 5: Placement A Christian Heritage supervisor will visit with you to determine what types of placements will work for you and your family.
- Step 6: Support Once a child is placed in your home, we offer 24-hour support to you.
If you would like to become a foster parent, please contact us.