Empowered to Connect
Christian Heritage is sponsoring the 2019 Empowered to Connect Event, presented by Show Hope. This simulcast will allow participants to experience practical teaching in a safe and supportive community as we work to equip families, churches, and professionals to better serve children impacted by adoption and foster care. There will be two opportunities to attend this event which will be held in Lincoln and Omaha. See below for complete event details and to purchase tickets for these events. To learn more, visit Empowered To Connect.
- Lincoln event @ Berean Church- April 5th and 6th
(6400 S. 70th Street, Lincoln, NE 68516)
- Omaha event @ Brookside Church- April 5th and 6th
(11607 M Circle, Omaha, NE 68137)
- Kearney event @ The Table Church- April 26th and 27th
(522 W. 11th Street, Kearney, NE 68445)
The conference will be held from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. both days, with registration/check in beginning at 8:30 a.m. each day. Light snacks will be provided. There will be a one-hour break each day for lunch, but no meal will be served. Participants can bring their own lunch to the event or grab lunch during the break time from a local restaurant or grocery store.
- Licensed Social Workers and Counselors interested in receiving Continuing Ed Credit, please contact Jami Pickering at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- To register, click on the "register now" tab for the desired simulcast location.
- Tickets are $10/person.