Why Christian Heritage?
Deciding to become a foster parent is an important decision. Finding an organization that matches your spiritual values while providing the support you need is just as important. Here are some ways that Christian Heritage can provide you the unique experience you may be looking for as you begin this journey.
- Our experienced trainers will prepare you for foster care in a comfortable, Christ-centered environment.
- Skilled, supportive staff will offer practical assistance, encouragement and prayer for your family all along the way.
- Comprehensive 24-hour support from knowledgeable Family Care Specialists will be available for you.
- We have a family-like community of foster parents that support, encourage and strengthen one another.
- Diverse training and support opportunities including training in Trust Based Relational Intervention are offered.
- Discerning staff partner will assist you and your family to provide children with a home that is the best fit for them.
- Assistance is available to coordinate respite when you need a break.
- Financial reimbursement is provided to assist with the needs of the child.
- Christian Heritage staff provide support while connecting you with community resources.
Christian Heritage has been a pillar of compassion and ministry to Nebraska’s youth since 1980. We have offices in Lincoln, Kearney and Omaha—each dedicated to our mission: Offering Hope to Children and Families.
Whether you feel called to foster care or would simply like more information about foster care through Christian Heritage, we invite you to contact us for more information.