Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Posting Date: 3-16-2020
- Are you a proven leader?
- Do you have a heart for at-risk children and families?
- Are you someone who easily influences others in a positive way?
- Do you have a proven track record of leading others toward maximum goal achievement?
Then we want you!
Who We Are: Christian Heritage is a faith-based organization that works to fulfill its purpose of offering hope to children and families, and is known for exceptional child-focused family services across Nebraska. We have a forty-year history of caring for the most vulnerable children and families in our area and we are excited about hiring a leader to meet the current needs of the community around us, while also providing vision for our future.
- We offer employees flexible scheduling in a family-oriented environment where we work hard and have fun too. You will work with authentic and accountable people who believe in what they do. You will have an opportunity to make a huge impact in the lives of the children and families we serve.
- We offer a full range of benefits, with healthcare plan options, and perks such as paid time off, software and equipment, a fleet of vehicles, a beautiful country-like main campus setting, trustworthy employees, and a committed board of directors who will support you as you embark on this new journey.
The Position: The next CEO will continue to build upon the excellent reputation of Christian Heritage. Our commitment to compassionate quality support and teaching is truly distinctive. The CEO is the driving force for creation, implementation and fidelity toward vision and strategy and is responsible for the planning, funding and direction of Christian Heritage. You’ll work closely with Executive Council leaders in all vision-casting and implementation endeavors.
Your commitment will be to:
- Build and maintain accountable relationships that are anchored in trust and shared ownership
- Lead with a teachable spirit
- Cultivate new relationships and financial partnerships to extend our depth and scope
- Oversee and maintain financial integrity and direction
- Create and sustain a board-CEO linkage
- Hold employees responsible for achieving successful outcomes
- Continue to build upon the compassionate quality programs and services we offer
The CEO must meet one of the following education and experience requirements:
- Have a master’s degree in social work, counseling, business, public administration, education, or a related human services field and five years’ experience leading an organization, preferably a non-profit providing child welfare programming; or
- Have a bachelor’s degree in social work, business, public administration, education, or a related human services field and ten years’ experience leading an organization, preferably a non-profit providing child welfare programming.
You must have a valid driver’s license, own auto liability insurance and a good driving record. Background checks and reference checks will be conducted.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or