Development Coordinator - Lincoln Part-Time
Development Coordinator – Lincoln (Part-Time, 20 hours/week)
- Is being part of a flexible, family-oriented environment important to you?
- Do you have a heart for children and families in crisis?
- Are you detail-oriented and organized?
- Do you enjoy coordinating events?
- Are you someone who is self-sufficient and loves helping others?
Then we want you to join us!
Who We Are: Christian Heritage is a faith-based organization that works to fulfill its purpose of offering hope to children and families, and is known for exceptional child-focused family services offered in Central, Northern, Eastern, and the Southeast Service areas in Nebraska. We have been in business for 40 years, and we are hiring for our team to meet the dynamic needs of the community around us.
- We offer employees flexible scheduling in a family-oriented environment where we work hard and have fun too. You will work with authentic and accountable people who believe in what they do. You will have an opportunity to make a huge impact in the lives of the children and families we serve.
- We offer part-time employees perks such as paid time off, paid holidays, software and equipment, a fleet of vehicles, a beautiful country-like main campus setting and continuing professional development.
The Position: We’re looking for a Development Coordinator to support and coordinate all development functions working closely with the Development Director. This person will provide high-quality administrative support to the Development Director. This person will be responsible for data entry, documentation, receipts, generating reports and providing customer service regarding donations. This person will coordinate and organize all aspects of fundraising events, both large and small. Creation and processing of bulk mailings will occasionally be required. This individual must have a heart for serving the Lord and compassion for the youth and families we serve. Typical responsibilities include:
- Process and maintain data entry, documentation, reports in donor database and files
- Assist Development Director administratively
- Organize and carry out all details for successful fundraising events
- E-newsletter distribution to donors
- Organize and send bulk mailings
All qualified applicants should be at least 21 years of age and have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or marketing strongly preferred;
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required;
- Two (2) years of experience in donor management-type of role or work experience in a non-profit preferred; or
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience, provided the job holder is able to demonstrate current competencies applicable to the job position.
You must have a valid driver’s license, own auto liability insurance and a good driving record. Background checks and reference checks will be conducted. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of basic principles of the Christian faith. Successful candidates are excellent with accurate record-keeping, tenacious, computer-savvy, and organized and will fulfill the above responsibilities with patience, kindness, determination, and responsiveness.