Programs Coordinator- Lincoln (Part-time)
Posting Date: 12/14/18
Programs Coordinator– Lincoln (Part-Time)
- Is being part of a flexible, family-oriented environment important to you?
- Do you have a heart for children and families in crisis?
- Are you someone who is a self-starter?
- Do you enjoy networking with other ministries and coordinating events?
- Are you detail-oriented and organized?
Then we want you to join us!
Who We Are: Christian Heritage is a faith-based organization that works to fulfill its purpose of offering hope to children and families, and is known for exceptional child-focused family services offered in Central, Northern, Eastern, and the Southeast Service areas in Nebraska. We have been in business for over 35 years, and we are hiring for our team to meet the dynamic needs of the community around us.
- We offer employees flexible scheduling in a family-oriented environment where we work hard but have fun too. You will work with a small team of authentic people who believe in what they do. You will have an opportunity to make an impact in the lives of the children and families we serve.
- We offer part-time benefits such as paid time off, recognition incentives, and continuing professional development.
The Position: We’re looking for a part-time Programs Coordinator for our Safe Families for Children (SFFC) and CarePortal ministries. This person will work under the supervision of the Nebraska Safe Families Director while coordinating support services for area churches, lead teams, and Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) professionals. This person will be responsible for documentation and data entry; coordinating details and preparing materials for meetings, trainings, and other promotional events; and overseeing electronic databases. This is a part-time position that requires flexibility of “office” location, including working from your home, event locations, or the Christian Heritage home office as need. Hours will vary, and may include evening hours to attend and facilitate trainings or events. This individual must have a heart for serving the Lord and compassion for the youth and families we serve. Typical responsibilities include:
- Oversight and management of SFFC data and paperwork statewide
- Work with Nebraska Safe Families Director on printing, designing, and producing vital materials, media, and documents
- Maintain communication with Nebraska Safe Families Director and ministry partners
- Assist with planning, facilitating, and potentially co-leading events and meetings
- Oversee, train, and support all CarePortal needs of churches and support DHHS professionals for CarePortal
- At least 21 years of age; and
- High School Diploma or GED required; and
- Associates of Business, Office Administration, or administrative-related Degree preferred;
- Two (2) years of experience in an administrative role; or
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience, provided the job holder is able to demonstrate current competencies applicable to the job position.
You must have a valid driver’s license, own auto liability insurance and a good driving record. Background checks, reference checks, and drug screen will be conducted. Must be spiritually mature, having demonstrated commitment to stable spiritual practices and ongoing personal development. Successful candidates are excellent with phone contact, tenacious, computer-savvy, and organized and will fulfill the above responsibilities with patience, kindness, determination, and responsiveness.