What is the hiring process?
- Fill out our online application. Attach a resume along with the application. (If you don't receive an automated reply email, please contact us to see if we received your application.)
- We'll email you to schedule a 30-45 minute screening interview. Those interviewed will hear back from us regarding the next step. All positions are open until filled.
- The timing of hiring is dependent upon many variables, including how many applications are received. For these reasons, we can't specifically state how long the hiring process takes, but we strive to move quickly through all applications.
- Once a conditional offer of employment is made, background checks and references must be completed. Results of these checks must be satisfactorily-met in order to confirm the employment. Typically the start date will be after satisfactory background check results are returned.
- After the candidate accepts the offer-to-hire, there are additional steps in the online process for required documentation purposes and benefits enrollment. Initial and ongoing training is provided.